I’ am writing this based on my limited knowledge and research in the field of exorcism and spiritual healing. I have heard and read cases were people have spend loads of their time, money and efforts behind either ‘Fake Healers/Amil/Raqi’s’ or ‘Doctors’ to over come ‘anxiety’, ‘depression’..etc in order to find peace of mind but after treatments all they have gained is either ‘No relief” or ‘temporarily relief’ that fade away with time. The reason is that we ‘trust’ and have ‘faith’ in such ‘Fakes’ and ‘doctors’ rather than having trust and faith in Allah and His words and the teaching of our Prophet[SAW]. If we refer to the Mutawatir hadith we come to know that Prophet[SAW] himself every night used to recite the last two surah’s blow it over his hands and then used to pass his hands all over the body and when ever he would become sick hazrat Ayesha[RA] used to do it for him. So being Muslims we should not only follow, but also encourage the practices of Prophet[SAW] and should learn to perform ‘Ruqya’ on ourselves rather that depending on others for treatment for the entire life.
Anyways, the solution to this problem have been answered about 1500 years ago in the Quran and hadith, in which Allah says "… without any doubt in the remembrance (Zikr) of Allah do hearts find tranquility" (Quran 13:28).
I’am also sharing some important amals and if you follow them continuously, InshaALlah it will be cured.
Step 1: Purify and cleanse your body and house from all Sins. One should firstly clean and dispose all items/things in their premises like - dog, bell, musical instruments, pictures/painting/dolls of living people and animals; non-Islamic taweez or amulets hanging around anyone or in house etc, then offer 2 Rakhat Salatul Tauba and sincerely repent for all his sins. One should also check the other list of major sins that block Allah’s mercy and blessings and one needs to abstain from them and sincerely repent to ALlah.
Step2 : This amal is to be done once every morning and once every evening consistently for at-least 21 to 40 days…
1. Auzubillaah hi Mi-nash Shyataan Ir-rajeem BisMillaah Ir-rah-maan Ir-ra-heem -1x
2. Any Istiqfar -3x –easy one- 'Astaghfirullaahi wa 'atoobu 'ilayh
3. Tasbih Nabi Yunos (AS) Surah al-Anbiya verse 87 - la ilaha illa anta subhanaka innee kuntu mina alththalimeena – 100x
Note: Tasbih Yunos is a combination of - Best Zikar 'La ilaha illaha', best Istigfar and best dua. And some of scholors have also mentioned that it contains the greatest name of Allah i.e the Isme Azam.
4. Surah Fatiha 1x, Surah Iqlas 3x
5. Any Darood -11x – easy one -ALLAH humma saliala Muhammad
6. YA HAYYU YA QAYYUM YA ZAL JALAALI WAL IKRAM YA ARHAMAR RAHEMEEN Please cure me of anxiety, grief, depression and every thing that troubles me, for there is no cure but from you Ya shafi Ya shafi Ya shafi – 3x to 5x
7. Allahu Rabbi Allahus Samad La sha-rikalahu[Allah, My Lord .Allah, The Absolute Eternal, I do not associate anything with Him] – 40 x
8. Darood -11x – easy one ALLAH humma saliala Muhammad
9. AMEEN. AMEEN. YA RABBIL ‘A-LAMEEN.
10. Blow it 3x with force on your hands and rub them on your face and all over your body.
And remember from one Mutawatir hadith we come to know that the deeds that Allah likes the most are the ones which even if small are done consistently, so please don’t break the consistency and repeat this amal once every morning and evening. InshaAllah one will see amazing results within few days itself. And also spend our free times reciting Istigfar as much as possible.
Apart from this amal the parts of which have been supported by various Mutawatir hadith, one should recite Masnoon dua for ‘anxiety’, ‘depression’..etc that are found in abundance in Islamic books, I suggest please purchase books like ‘Fortress of A Muslim’ or ‘Al-Hisnul Haseen’ and memorize and recite those duas.
And also remember there are no shortcuts for success, so for best results you will have to work hard and dedicate some of your time and efforts on these amal's and have faith and complete trust in Allah.