Friday 8 April 2011

Money Ritual

Perform on the three nights before the full moon, the night of the
full moon, and the three nights after, using the same candles.

Ritual Bath: Use money bath salts, candlelight. Bring power through
head and feet to cleanse any negativity. Get in water and focus on goal.
(When you drain the tub, negativity will go down the drain).
Cast circle. Light altar candle, God & Goddess Candle. Invoke Gods.
Anoint green pillar candle with lodestone oil, visualizing putting
your energy for your goal into the candle. Visualize the goal as already
existent. Rub candle with cinnamon and cloves. Burn money incense

2 comments:

  1. This very simple money spell but i would like you to visit on black magic love spell because it also does wonders for many

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone , I was totally broken when the love of my life left me it was so hard for me and I almost gave up if not for a friend who directed me to a very good and powerful man called Dr Ralph who helped me bring back the love of my life and now he treat me with so much love and care. I don’t know what kind of problem you are passing through but with what he did for me I know he can help you. So try and talk to him on WhatsApp on: +2347037816417 Or email at: Ralphspellsolution@gmail.com. He has a permanent solution to any type of problems such as: Lottery Spell, Love Spell, Power Spell, Psychic reading, Success Spell, Cure of any sickness, Pregnancy Spell, Marriage Spell,Job Spell, Protection Spell,Win court Case Spell, Luck Spell and many more.

    ReplyDelete